Shane will work for you every step of the way!
Shanes combination of skill, experience, and technology ensures that he can sell your home for the highest possible price and in the shortest period of time. Shane has the tools to meet the demands of a highly competitive, modern market.
Online Presence: Available 24 hours a day!
Shanes online marketing system allows us to make information accessible 24-hours a day, and to respond immediately and directly to each and every prospective buyer. From our website, prospective buyers can get information immediately about your home. They can access my site 24 hours a day and view your property listing!
As soon as you list your home with me, we will enter your home in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database. Other agents can immediately access your property information by computer. Plus, your property will be included in any printed MLS books. We also regularly publish in magazines and newspapers in the area and send out direct mail pieces to potential buyers.
Pricing Your Home
When you think about it, there are several other homes for sale competing with your home. We will help you price your home competitively to attract qualified buyers. The way we do this is by generating a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) report, which will show you a range of prices being paid for homes in your area. You can complete my online form to get a feel for your home's market value.
Over 50% of HomeLife's listings are SOLD by HomeLife agents!
My 20-Point Higher Standards Plan of Action
HomeLife’s Promise To You
The following is a twenty-point promise; outlining all the steps I will take as your HomeLife Sales Representative to ensure that your home is sold quickly, for the best possible price with the best possible terms.
- Prepare a market analysis of your home.
- List your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for maximum exposure.
- List your property at www.HomeLife.com, using our 24 Hour Home Finder.
- Display your property at our HomeLife locations, while also promoting your property to HomeLife staff at marketing meetings.
- Prepare a detailed highlight sheet listing the features, advantages and benefits of your property.
- Help develop your property’s "distinct capacity" by touring your property with our professional sales team to determine its principal benefit.
- Place a professional and distinct HomeLife sign on your property.
- Promote the sale of your property throughout your community.
- Communicate to you regularly on all aspects of marketing.
- Provide regular updates regarding market conditions.
- Pre-qualify potential purchasers to save you time.
- Make you aware of all financial alternatives regarding your sale.
- Explain our home warranty program to you.
- Offer moving services to both buyer and seller.
- Communicate with you regularly and give you my "Pledge of Availability".
- Represent you on all offers and negotiate for the Best Possible Price and Terms.
- Provide you with copies of all information relevant to the sale of your property.
- Follow up on all necessary closing details until the money is in your hands and you’re ready to move.
- Leave you a copy of My Action Plan.